LIMS Expert (M/F/D)
- Consulting in the implementation and upgrading the Global LIMS by bringing in extensive or even unique know-how and experiences in the field of Labvantage LIMS, especially from implementations in other companies.
- Provide know-how and share best practices to translate business requirements (e.g. change requests) into Global LIMS user requirements, risk assessments, FRS
- Foster harmonization and standardization approach across the sites, with the primary goal to find solutions to use out of the box functionalities and minimize system customizations.
- Provide Know-how to setup test scripts and perform specific integration tests, user acceptance tests and module tests in HPALM
- Consult in master data activities
- Provide know-how to define or update global processes and procedures for Global LIMS
- Provide know-how to define or update training material for Global LIMS and to train users
- Provide know-how and share best practices for end user support
- Perform activities in full compliance with GxP requirements and Merck CSV procedures
- Adhere to project timelines and inform Global LIMS Project Manager about project progress
Duration: 6 months
Capacity: 5 days per week
Location: Darmstadt & remote