Junior Finance Specialist (M/F/D)
- Interacts with non-financial personnel as well as with internal and external auditors by providing timely and accurate data and communication.
- Supports all month end closing related finance and logistic processes, including inventory reconciliations
- Assists in preparation of the financial statements for the annual statutory reporting
- Manages and develops sales reporting
- Supports generation of accurate and timely management reports
- Prepares manual debit notes / credit notes, both to commercial customers as well as Health Care Providers
- Supports replenishment shipments
- Supports physical inventory count
- Prepares new customer set-up and releases credit limit holds
- Supports CAR-T cell related processes (KITE) from a financial and logistical point of view
- Two years of experience in finance and/or distributor environment preferred and at least commercial apprenticeship (level of Eidg. Fachausweis) or BA/BS degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Young Professionals are likewise welcomed
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to create formal and informal networks within local team as well as the Financial Shared Service Center
- Able to communicate cross functional both within and outside of the Company while building mutually beneficial relationships.
- Able to report in concise and solution focused manner key issues to management.
- Able to work towards due dates, stress resistant and proactive.
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal skills with problem resolution orientation.
- Fluent in German and English (writing and speaking), French would be appreciated.
- Strong competence with Microsoft Excel (and Word).
Duration: 12 months
Capacity: 2 days onsite, 3 days working from home