One of our Pharma clients in Germany is currently looking for freelance support as:
Statistical Programmer (M/W/D)
- Responsible for all the relevant programming activities (including but not limited to SDTM, ADAM and TFLs).
- Statistical programming to regulatory and market access submission and know-how transfer in quick turnaround in response to regulatory agencies.
- Detect errors in detail and correct. e.g., review tables/listings, edit checks output and SAS programs to ensure quality of deliverables.
- Development of programming documentation including, but not limited to, specifications.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.
- Design and maintenance of statistical datasets for multiple stakeholder groups.
- Project experience 8-11 years in programming Pharmaceutical Industries
- University degree from an accredited institution in a technical field such as computer science or mathematics; Master’s degree in bio/statistics preferred.
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
- Knowlegde in use of SAS is necessary
- Nice to have project experience in Cardiovascular and Oncology areas
Duration: until 28.03.2023
Capacity: 5 days per week
Location: 100% remote